Seed Booster is an organic blend designed to promote vigorous growth from the very start. In addition to nutrients, it is also a rich source of organic matter and humic acids. Seed Booster also minimizes mortality by creating favourable soil conditions and boost rooting in early growth stages.
* Enhances seed germination & boosts root growth.
* Uniform crop stand and initial establishment of plant.
* Improves soil’s physical, biological and chemical properties.
* Prevents leaching and helps retain moisture.
* Enriches soil with organic matter and essential nutrients.
* Promotes deep and dense root structure.
* Minimizes seedling mortality.
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
Total Nitrogen (N) 1.0 %
Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 2.0 %
Soluble Potash (K2O) 1.0 %
Calcium (Ca) 3 %
Copper (Cu) (actual) 0.25 %
Manganese (Mn) (actual) 0.15 %
Zinc (Zn) (actual) 0.50 %
Boron (B) (actual) 0.25 %
Molybdenum (Mo) (actual) 0.374 %
Appearance: Black Brown Granular
Bulk Density: 834 kg/m3 (52.06 lb/ft3)
Directions for Use
Cereals & Oilseeds: Use 5-6 kg /acre at sowing time. Mix well with seeds or run through a single shoot or disc drill. To ensure proper seed coating use ½ gallon of edible oil may be used for every 100 bushels of seeds at sowing.
Vegetables: Use Seed Booster with seed @ 1:5 (Seed Booster to seed). In case of alkaline/Saline/drought conditions use higher doses upto 10-12 kg/acre.
Note: Seed Booster is not a complete fertilizer. Use regular fertilizer program according to soil analysis and expected yield.
25 Kg 1000 kg