Ground fertilizer: Use 200-250 kg of Organic Blend 6-2-7 + Earth Boost + HumiSul-90. Apply evenly through broadcast before hilling . This will supply nutrients, increase efficiency of fertilizer usage while maximizing root mass and improving soil conditions in root zone.
Foliar: Foliar applications can significantly boost crop productivity and are recommended during early vegetative stages and onward as needed depending on crops.
- Apply 10-12 litres of BioFish + 1.5-2 kg of Sulphate of Potash OR
- 1-1.5 kg of GreenUp + 1-2 kg of Sulphate of Potash OR
- 1.5-2 kg of Blood Meal (soluble) OR
- 1-1.5 L of RapiGro + 1.0-1.5 kg of Sulphate of Potash
Drench: Use 15-20 L of Root Conditioner + 0.5-1 Kg GreenUp in required quantity of water to drench root zone. This application very quickly improves poor soil conditions, enhances CEC for maximum root development in a very short period of time. This will be applied at seeding in potatoes using injector built-in planters.
Custom fertilizer blend as needed.
Soil amendment: 100-125 kg blend of amendments including Earth Boost, Calcium Lime, HumiSul-90, etc based on soil conditions. This mix will boost rooting for maximum nutrient uptake. Based on soil analysis, a portion of this mix can be substituted with chemical fertilizer. This will increase the efficiency of fertilizer usage while maximizing root mass and improving soil conditions in the root zone.
Foliar: Following can be mixed to any pesticide application to minimize application cost, however, compatibility must be checked before mixing products. Periodic applications from early vegetative growth stages and onwards can significantly boost crop production. THe following can be applied in conjunction with pesticide applications as needed.
- 2.5-3.5 kg of a water soluble mix like NutriPower or 30-10-20 + 1.5-2 L of Vegemax + BioStix OR
- 1 L of RapiGro 0-0-5+ 2-3 kg of a water soluble fertilizer like NutriPower or 30-10-20 or Hi-K + BioStix OR
- 1 kg GreenUp + 2-3 kg of a water soluble fertilizer like NutriPower or 30-10-20 or Hi-K + BioStix.
Drench: Use 20-25 L of Root Conditioner + 1 kg GreenUp in required quantity of water to drench root zone. This application very quickly improves poor soil conditions, enhances CEC for maximum root development. This will be applied at seeding in potatoes.
All recommendations are mentioned on a per acre basis or on per yard basis for soil mixes for greenhouses & nurseries