Ground fertilizer: Use 140-160 kg Organic Blend 6-2-7 + Earth Boost + HumiSul-90. Apply evenly through broadcast in root zone.
Foliar: Foliar applications can significantly boost crop performance and are recommended during early vegetative to early fruit formation stages. Generally 2-3 applications are recommended per year.
- Apply 15-20 litres of BioFish + 1.5-2 kg/acre of Sulphate of Potash OR
- 1.5-2.0 kg of GreenUp + 2.5-3 kg/acre of Sulphate of Potash OR
- 2.5-3.0 kg /acre of Blood Meal (soluble) OR
- 2-2.5 L/acre of RapiGro + 2.5-3.0 kg of Sulphate of Potash
Note: Application rates may vary based on equipment used and age of crop.
Ground amendment:100-125 kg/acre blend of soil amendments including Earth Boost, Calcium Lime, HumiSul-90 etc based on soil conditions. This mix will boost rooting for maximum nutrient uptake. Based on soil analysis, a portion of this mix can be substituted with chemical fertilizer. This will increase efficiency of fertilizer usage while maximizing root mass and improving soil conditions in root zone.
Alternate program: Use 6-7 applications of BerryMax-A (4-5 L/application) + Enhance (3-4 kg/application) to completely replace ground fertilizer.
Foliar: Following can be mixed to any pesticide application to minimize application cost, however compatibility must be checked before mixing products. 1-2 applications during crop season can significantly boost production.
- 2-3 litres/acre of BioFruit + 2.5-3.5 kg/acre of a water soluble NutriPower or 30-10-20 or Hi-K + BioStix OR
- 2 litres/acre of RapiGro + 2-3 kg/acre of a water soluble fertilizer like NutriPower or 30-10-20 or Hi-K + BioStix OR
- 2-3 litres/acre of BioCal + BioStix.
Drench: Use 20-25 L of Root Conditioner + 1 Kg GreenUp in required quantity of water to drench root zone. This application very quickly improves poor soil conditions, enhances CEC for maximum root development.
All recommendations are mentioned on a per acre basis or on per yard basis for soil mixes for greenhouses & nurseries.