Ground fertilizer: Use 50-100 kg of Organic 6-2-7 + Earth Boost + HumiSul-90. Fertilizer application is highly recommended using a single shoot or disc drill at the time of seeding.
Foliar: Foliar applications can significantly boost crop performance and are recommended during 6 weeks from germination to pre-flowering or booting stage. Generally, one application is recommended per season. However repeat applications may be applied in conditions of extreme stress.
- Apply 6-7 litres of BioFish + 1.5-2 kg Sulphate of Potash OR
- 0.5-0.75 kg of GreenUp + 1-2 kg of Sulphate of Potash OR
- 1 kg of Blood Meal (Soluble) OR
- 1-1.5 litres of RapiGro + 1.0-1.5 kg of Sulphate of Potash
Custom fertilizer blend as needed.
Soil amendment: Use 10-15 kg of Earth Boost & HumiSul-90 each through a separate hopper. This should go in the seed furrow for best results. This mix will boost rooting for maximum nutrient uptake. Based on soil analysis, a portion of this mix can be substituted with chemical fertilizer. This will increase efficiency of fertilizer usage while maximizing root mass and improving soil conditions in root zone.
Foliar: Following products can be mixed with any pesticide application to boost crop and minimize application cost; however compatibility must be checked before mixing products. 1-2 applications from 6 weeks from germination to pre-flowering or booting stages can significantly boost crop production.
- 2.5-3.5 kg of a water soluble fertilizer like NutriPower 20-20-20 or 30-10-20 + 1.5 L of Crop Conditioner + BioStix OR
- 0.5-0.75 L of RapiGro + 2-3 kg of a water soluble fertilizer like NutriPower or 30-10-20 or Hi-K + BioStix.